Sunday, November 29, 2009

Whats love got to do with it?

This last bout with the blues has been really a bad one and sometimes I just think it is time I go, but I don't have time, too much to do. I say all this to say that I have such and amazing husband who drives me crazy sometimes by leaving glasses on the tables, not using a coaster and leaving his clothes where they fall off his body. We won't go into the toilet seat, the toothpaste, the soap, and other little stupid nit-picky things I go through. Through all of this that has drug on too long he has been wonderful. When I get down, I just don't care about the house, the holidays, the cooking (because I have NO appetite), or the socializing. I do just what must be done. Sometimes I think this will never move past. One good day and one bad day!
He has been cooking and doing the things that I cannot do. Laundry will always wait for me unless they totally run out of underwear. The house is lit up for the holidays and the tree is up, although it is not decorated yet, that is my job.He has been a support for me and although no one can take on my burden, he would if he could. I daily wish this burden was buried deep still. I don't want it to hurt anyone or come between myself and others, which I feel it has. My husband is a compassionate, loving and supportive man and I love him for dealing with and putting up with me.

1 comment:

-lisa- said...

You are very blessed to have such a loving husband and it's awesome that you know it! I don't know how to help you feel better but please know I am reading and I am praying. (((hugs)))